Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, August 1, 2011

My IMAGINE-ation Monday and Design Team announcement

I have very special things to share
with you all today.
I had over 300 submission for the Design Team. I was adding 5 more.... well I got down to the last 12 and there was no way I could eliminate any more. I have a wonderful group of talented crafters. I am so excited, there is so much in store in the future.
Just keep checking back to see everything.
I added 12 more to the team, PLUS ONE MORE.
I will also be emailing many of you to be a guest designer,
so check your email later this week.

I am also doing a giveaway of the Facinater and a few more goddies today. If you would like to win it, shipping is $12, just comment here and say, ok with shipping. If you want to comment, but dont want to win, PLEASE still comment :)





First I would like to show you what Heather F., Melissa, and I have made with our Cricut Imagine Machines. I also cheated and used Cricut's CraftRoom to modify mine :)

Heather used one of my favorite cartridges, Teresa Collins Blacka nd White Cricut Imagine Cartridge.
Please visit Heather's Blog to see how she made it




Melissa used the Cricut Imagine Cartridge Imagine More Cards.
To see how she made this cute cards please visit her blog





I used the Cricut Imagine Buccaneer Cartridge
Here was the envelope that I made from the bonus features.

I put this map on the back side or the middle of the envelope when looking at it flat.

Here is the envelope laid flat, you can see where I added the Map in th middle. I used Cricut's CraftRoom software to put this map in here and weld it to print as one.

Here is the cute invitations, symbolic of the invitation to the design team

Here is the card inside of the envelope



Now what I am sure you have all been waiting for....

The Design Team Announcement

The newest members
AND ONE MORE.
ok these two and then ONE MORE...
Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com
Tracy http://www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com
I just couldn't decide.  So I decided to make my own rules.... and add two more.

Lucky #13  will be voted on by your peers, They have tonight and tomorrow to vote. I had the hardest time getting down from 20 to 12, so the design team, because we are a team, gets to pick lucky number 13, which is my lucky number and why I decided to add one more!

So you will be announced tomorrow evening.
I am also wanting many of you to be guest designers over the next several weeks.
So check your email later this week.

The ladies who wanted to stay on for
the rest of the Summer/Fall term
Pattie http://sweetpeasscrapbooks.blogspot.com *New in July

Thank you ALL again for applying, this was the hardest decision.

25 comments:

Crafty and Green said...

Congratulations Everyone!! Welcome to the new design team members!! (I will pay shipping, hehe)

Unknown said...

First off congrats to all the new members! Cant wait to see y'all new work..

Im so ok with shipping!!! lol

gshrader said...

So excited to still be a part of this awesome design team! Welcome to all the new members! looking forward to checking out everyone's blog!
Oh, and would love to win the goodies and shipping is ok with me!

Jen L said...

Congrats to all ..... Shipping is always ok

Samantha said...

I am so excited to be part of this WONDERFUL design team! I can't wait to get started on my first project for it! Love the goodies, and I am OK with shipping!

Pat Holloway said...

Welcome aboard ladies, this is looking like one great crafty group!!!

Holly said...

Thank you so much! I am excited to be a part of this amazing design team!

Holly

CrazyQuiltCreator said...

Welcome to all the new design team members :)

Audrey Godere -Dickinson said...

I am so excited to be a part of the DT thank you for this opportunity and Congrats to everyone ... can't wait to get started :-)

Autumn said...

Yay!!! Congrats to all new DT members!! I am thrilled to stay a part of the team!!! Such good things to come!!! :) Thank you, Erica, for all you do!

autumnsbuggycreations dot blogspot dot com

Suzy's Crafts said...

Congrats Erica and Welcome to all new and old members of the Design team! Lets CRAFT!!! And of course I will pay shipping. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the newest DT Members! I am thrilled to still be a part of this wonderful team! Woo Hoo!

Josie0602 said...

Congrats to all the new designers and all the current ones that are staying on! I love your hops and seeing what you all create!
Tracy
www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

jean said...

congrats to all cant wait to see your designs.
ok with shipping

jcorzine@mchsi.com

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Congrats Everyone! Yippee let the crafting begin!

Unknown said...

I am so excited and honored to have all of you!

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Congrats to everyone! Looks like you have a great team =) Can't wait to see everyone's projects!

Simply Sweet by Sharon said...

I am so excited to be on your wonderful Design Team!! There are so many wonderful ladies here. I can't wait for our first project. Shipping is okay with me to.

Maria (scrap4nat) said...

So Excited to see the DT members creations!!! Congrats to all the winners!!!

Maria Delgado
mdel64@bellsouth.net

Lezlye said...

Welcome to the TEam all the NEwbies! Glad your here!

Josie0602 said...

Thanks so much Erica! My first DT!! So excited!!
Tracy

kyms kards said...

sobs was not me xx
well done others

Connie Layman said...

Congrats to all the new DT members! Can't wait to get to know you all!

sam pirkle said...

Congrads to all the new DT members !!! I would love to get the goodies and shipping is ok with me !!!

Unknown said...

and the prize winner is Simply Sweet by Sharon said...
I am so excited to be on your wonderful Design Team!! There are so many wonderful ladies here. I can't wait for our first project. Shipping is okay with me to.