Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Theme Day Sunday July 31, 2011 Birthdays!

Well my design team has been so wonderful to give me the day off well,
if they only knew all of the Design Team applications I am going through!
I really have a great Team already and I am excited on Monday to welcome the new members! just to show how much I think of my team, they are going to get to pick ONE of the new members themselves.
I am putting it up for them to vote on later today!
So lots of work to do. Have a wonderful and restful Sunday! Make it special!

Melissa, Lucinda, Autumn and Gayle all have made something with the birthday theme to share with you.


Melissa used Celebrate with Flourish Cricut cartridge,
This is actually one of my top 10 favorite cartridges.
To see how Melissa made this please visit her blog. http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/


Lucinda used the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge,
I  think this is an all time favorite cartridge of ALL cricut lovers! I love the Monkey, he is my favorite character on this cartridge!

Please visit Lucinda's blog to see how she made this http://www.thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com/


Autumn made this using the I-Rock and her Cricut,

to see how she made this please visit her blog to see what else she used! http://autumnsbuggycreations.blogspot.com/


Lastly, Gayle used Sweet Treats and Storybook Cricut Cartridges
and her Cuttlebug for the first time!!!
To see how Gayle made this please visit her blog http://gscraptime.blogspot.com/  you will see this and her other wonderful creations.

Tomorrow will be a special My IMAGINE-ation Monday where I will announce the
new editions to the Design Team in a VERY creative way! I cannot wait!
Also 'just a note', and I am not talking about the cartridge :) On Wednesday you will see what Melissa and I made using the Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge and stamp set. We will be using the same size cuts but we will not put it together until we are not with each other.... so
Would You Ever Guess Wednesday will have a little extra project this week :)  I just have to let Melissa know that she is doing a special project.
Also later this month a few of us are using the same papers to make anything we want with it, I am very excited about this day. It will be on the calendar as "Happy Camper" it will be on a Thursday later in August!
We have such amazing things in the near future!

2 comments:

Suzy's Crafts said...

So excited for the DT announcement! And I missed out on getting the Happy Camper. :( But thats ok. I can't wait to see what you all do!

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

all of the cards and layouts are cute, especially the monkeys! too cute!