Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Details on Theme day Thursday July 7, 2011 project

My daughter and I made this last night. This is with the imagination of a 3 year old.
So forgive its simplicity. She will only help me once a week.
The rest of the projects will have more details and challenge you more :)
We used Enjoy the Seasons Imagine Cartridge.

I used the Print paper function and printed 2 sheets of the blue paper
and 2 sheets of the Brown and Pink papers.

The Title was cut at 3" but we changed the colors of the words to brown and the outline also to brown to match. Then we changed the to the pink so it would also match the rest of the layout. Eeverything else was cut at 3" and the colors were left to the original ones that come on the cartridge.

Here is my two page layout.

I cut these with the multi layer function, I like to give dimention to my projects.... so does Bella. 

I attached the little animals to a piece of the brown paper and hand cut around it to the trim.

I changed the colors on here and added the pink pattern,
and then the brown to the letters MY FAVORITE and for the border.



Check out what Linda made on the next post to go with this theme.

Dont forget tomorrow is Festive Friday!

3 comments:

gshrader said...

Adorable! I love simple layouts! That's how most of mine are anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

Simple is beautiful too! Nice color choices!!

Linda said...

I love simple layouts too! And believe me, I wouldn't ever had thought of something like this! Great job Bella (and mommy)! xoxo, Linda