Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Scrapbook Saturday July 9, 2011

Welcome to our First Scrapbook Saturday!

Three of us have made a scrapbook layout to share with you.


Gayle's used the Old West, Paper Doll Dress Up, and A Child's Year Cricut Cartridges
To she HOW Gayle made it please go to her blog


Scrappin Dhilly made this to share "Built To Play" Layout
To see HOW she made it please go to her blog

I made this cute disney layout using Queen and Company embellishements.
I used Coredinations papers.
I used All mixed up cartridge to make the circles.
One is a 7" circle and the other one is a 4"  circle, tucked behind the grey paper.
I used the E2 to cut the star out of the American Alphabet Cartridge.





Tomorrow is Theme day Sunday!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Love all the layouts on todays post. Great job to all of you :)

Jamie said...

I love layout Saturday! They are great!!

Jen L said...

I love all the LO. The Disney is so cute !

Connie Gail said...

Great LO and lots of creative idea!

Western Theme: Love the colors and use of A Child's Years Cartridge - my favorite. Any little girl would love to see her pictures on this LO!

Built to Play: I'm curious on where she found those die-cuts! I'm going to have to check her blog. Her LO shouts fun, fun, fun!

Disney: The most interesting thing to me in your layout is your color theme. Very pleasing to the eye and attention is given to details. I love, love, love your 'scroll blings'! So cute....

Aman said...

Great layouts ladies! I love double page layouts!

Linda said...

All great layouts!