Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Card Creating Tuesday August 2, 2011

Again Congratulations to the new members of the design team, they are already geared up and ready to go, so make sure you comeback everyday to see the AMAZING talent of the entire design team.


Here is one of the ladies on the design team who loves to make cards, usually wiht her Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge, but today she decided to shock me and use a few other cartridges.
From My Kitchen, Old West, Block Party and Everyday Paper Dolls, I have to say, I LOVE IT!
Please visit Pat's blog to see how she made this

Tomorrow I have a great surprise and a challenge that
Melissa and I did with the NEW Art Philosophy
Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge.
We used the same size cuts and the same images,
but came up with totally different items.
I cannot wait to share that with you.

1 comment:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cute, cute card! Love the red check paper, looks just like a tablecloth! Those fries look good enough to eat and the sentiment is perfect...love it!