Saturday, August 20, 2011

My entry for the Card and Invitation Blog Hop & Zoo Blog Hop

Hi there, I have two blog hops going on with my card today.
I do hope you do not get confused....
I am offering Blog Candy to BOTH hops, so comment on either of my posts to be entered for the Random prizes :)
To win the cartridge set please see below.

If you are here for the
ELEPHANTASTIC BIRTHDAY
 blog hop your next stop is .....  MARY

If you are here for the
Card and Invitation Blog Hop,
next is ....TRACY




Here is what I made for the Card and Invitation Blog Hop
I used Bo Bunny Zoology paper to make this cute card.

I used the peachy keen faces set, Winter for the cute face here! This was cut as 2 1/2" from Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge

If you are here for the
Card and Invitation Blog Hop,
next is ....TRACY

There are a few more blogs to visit after Tracy's so please keep this window open so you can see all of their cards also.....

Http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com -----you are here------
Here are a few extras.....




---------------------------------------------------------
If you are here for the
ELEPHANTASTIC BIRHTDAY
 blog hop your next stop is .....  MARY


Here is the entire Elephantastic birthday Blog Hop.
Karey: http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/   -------START----
Erica: http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ ---you are here---
-------------------------------------------------