Saturday, August 27, 2011

Becky's Birthday Blog Hop! Saturday August 27, 2011

Becky's Birthday Blog Hop


If you have come here for
My Cricut Craft Room's Scrapbook Saturday,
please scroll down a bit .....

You should have come from Rachel's Blog,
if not please start at Becky's Blog

I have made this cute little card to share with you all.
I used my new Something to Celebrate Cricut Cartridge and
DCWV The Celebration Stack papers for this and my signature a little *sparkle*
Oh and Market Street stamps for the sunburst background which I embossed with Gold Glitter embossing powder....



Here is the entire lineup if you got lost....


To be entered for this Blog Candy which is the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art,
please start at Becky's blog and comment on them all through the hop to be entered to win it!
I am the sponsor of the giveaway, so I hope you all go to all of the blogs and see what the others have made to share....
You have to go to all of the blogs.... you cant jsut comment here to win it :)
The ladies in the group have put so much time and effort into these projects and should be rewarded!
I am so happy to be a part of Becky's Blog Hop.... I will be sending her a Special Birthday Present with my card for her! I just turned 30 myself, she is a little older than I am, only by a few months!


Also scroll down to see about my Countdown to Christmas to win a Cricut Cartridge EACH week!