Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Patricia's Nifty Fifty Cartridge

Welcome to our hop!
You should have come here from Lucinda Paper Doll Cartridge  www.thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com










Next you should go to Clare Storybook, Straight from the Nest http://www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com/

If you get lost along the way....
1.Erica’s Room

2. Erica and Erin Preserves (POSTING ON SUNDAY)

3.Bee Scrappy Walk in My Garden (POSTING ON SUNDAY)

4.Justina French Manor 

5.Margarita Simply Charmed & New Arrival

6.Terry M. Tags, Bags & Boxes & Forever Young

7. Tammy Country Life

8 Heather Buccaneer


9. Amanda Locker Talk.

10. Terry F 50 States

11.Lucinda Paper Dolls 


12.Patricia Nifty Fifties  


13.Clare  Storybook, Straight from the Nest  

14. Jamie Blast Off 


15. Esther Carousel 

16. Misty From my Kitchen   


17. Nikki- Sentimentals   

18. Serafina Birthday Bash  

19. Charlotte Nate's ABC  

20. Kassidy Sweet Treats 

21.Nina Stand and Salute  

22. Bella and Erica- Sesame Street Seasons  (POSTING ON SUNDAY)     

23. Blog Candy


First two photos   1029 and 1032 are of favor bags made for a 50's party.  Stripes are 1 1/2 inches, background 4 inches.  Green mat cut at 7 inches, black embellishments, (stars) cut at 1 inch and 1 1/2 inches.   Letters cut at 2 inches with Ashlyns Alphabet cartridge.
next photo    1037 is the front of the invitation cocktail is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches, black mat is 5 inches by 4 inches and run through bubbles cuttlebug.  Cocktail is cut at 3 3/4 inches.  The word party is cut at 5 inches from Gypsy Wanderings but trimmed just a bit to fit as I wanted on mat.
photo 1035 is a scrap page all done with nifty fifty, have some odd memorabilia at my home, genuine drive in speakers that work (the light anyway) and faux gas pump that is really a storage unit, that that lights up too!   Printed background paper is from DCWV Mod Retro (go figure).  Background photo mats are cut at either 4/12 or 5 inches depending  on photo, The light blue oval backgrounds are at 6 1/2, 4 1/2 and 3 1/2 inches. "Cool Man" cut at 3 inches, nifty (pop dotted up) cut at 6 inches and 50's cut twice at 2 inches, the second being on shadow.
and finally, 1036 is a greeting card again all nifty fifty except sentiment which is a Joys Life stamp (I like stamps);-)  if you can't read it, it says
You're Soda-lightful!!!    Inside is says, Your put the FIZZ in my day!.   Card is 5 12 x 4 inches.  Cuts:  Yellow mat is 4 3/4 inches, soda bottle 4 inches.    I double pop dotted the bottle and slid a real straw cut to fit.   The print background is actually scrap Christmas paper-------  but I think it works----
I have paper favorites so printed paper is DCWV and solid paper is Bazzill.   All items cut with only Nifty Fifties unless noted.

47 comments:

Anonymous said...

great projects.. I LOVE the soda card.. Fab-U-lous

Gemini-Heather said...

I love it!!!

heather.dumond@maine.edu

Charlotte Cornett said...

Great Projects!! really love the Card, I could see making that into a sign! TFS! Charlotte

Sera said...

LOVE that sparkly Martini card, So festive!

Anonymous said...

Erica thank you for helping me with my first hop submission have a great evening, having a blast!!

catagal@aol.com

HotPinkScrapper said...

Like the BAgs great idea
love it all

TerryM said...

Gotta love the Soda Card, what a creative idea. Love the layout....

Sukie said...

Very cute bags. That is a fabulous cartridge, great projects, thanks for sharing!

thedhillonz@hotmail.com

Carrie K said...

Great projects! I love the soda card!!

Kris Dietz said...

I love your projects, especially the soda bottle. TFS.

Courtney said...

Love the bags. What did you use them for?

Lisa said...

Your projects are so awesome! I love the bags - very creative. Thanks so much for sharing :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Aman said...

Wow! Great projects! I definitely need to open up my cart! thanks for the inspirations!

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

J said...

I can't wait to get my cart! Thanks for giving me inspiration!

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

Great projects! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Groovy man.
Esigmon at cox dot net

Jen_H said...

Very adorable projects! TFS!
Jen H
jholton0503@yahoodotcom
http://theholtonshome.blogspot.com/

KAT said...

great card and the bags are awesome. love this cart.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Love the bags!
pattyf

Eagle Craftz said...

Love the whole Theme. I must have a 50's party just to use my cartridge!!
Cute!!
Esther

Jacqueline K said...

Love the whole idea of the nifty fifty's...a great cartridge xxx

Janeen said...

Great projects! Love the soda card and the saying is so cute! TFS!

lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com
majelica@comcast.net

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Your projects turned out so great - I might need that cartridge - lol!

I am now following your blog, leaving my blog addy - maybe you can follow mine too?

Deanne G
dgutierez1@msn.com
http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

Dee said...

Great theme. Love the Soda card!

deek@att.net

Mary said...

Love this idea, I would love to use it for my great classroom mom helpers.
Thanks, Mary
mcdolese@aol.com

Becky said...

Love them all!

Josie0602 said...

Great gift bags!
Tracy
jtg0398 at sbclobal dot net

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Great projects. Looks like a fun cart.

Jen L said...

You really made me say wow 50's ... love the gift bags

katieo said...

That is one of my favorite cartridges too. Love the soda sentiment
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Suzy's Crafts said...

Great job Patricia...did not notice the comment section first time around. Had to come back to yours. :)

Bunnyfreak said...

Great projects. Love the gift bags.

Susan said...

Patrica,

I love what you did with the Nifty Fifties cartridge. I bought this cartridge about a month ago and I just love it. It's fun to see how others put it to good use also! Thanks for sharing this!

Susan

crazy about cards said...

Very Cute! I have that cartridge but haven't used it much, I might just have to get it out and play awhile!
I'm already a follower!
Hugs, Lisa
cardcraz.blogspot.com

Faye's Crafti Corner said...

Great job with the projects. Love seeing other great ways to use the designs.

Autumn said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO stinkin' cute!!! We had a diner here in town called the Locomotion when I was a kid that that stuff would have been perfect for! :) Looks like it was an awesome party!! Nice work, Mrs. Patricia!!! :D

BroknWing said...

All of these are ADORABLE! They would have been perfect themeing for my sister's future in-law's 50th anniversary party last month! They had a soda shop theme. This gives me yet another cart that I wanna get my crafty fingers on to play with... THanks!

Michelle H.

Amanda said...

This has to be one of my fav. carts That I Dont Have. LOL I really love what you have done with it.
Thanks for sharing.
Amanda

sweetlilscrapper said...

love the sentiment!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

stitchinpixie said...

Would have never thought of doing these bags, they are too cute. The L/O is fantastic as are the cards!

dunsgran at gmail dot com

Inky Does It said...

You know that I love this and you are my hero! All hail Goddess Patricia!

Becky Dunham said...

LOVE these projects! The Nifty Fifty cart is on my wish list - I just love that era even though it was before my time :) You actually have speakers from a drive in? That is so cool - nifty cool even :) Thanks for sharing these fabulous projects!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Susan said...

Very Cute, Thanks for sharing.

Regis_mom1@comcast.net

Always love your bug! said...

Love the bags!

gshrader said...

Great projects! Love the bags and the soda bottles!! thanks for sharing
gayle_shrader at yahoo dot com

Cathie Rigby said...

Love the Coke bottle card-great inspiration. TFS Cathie
Rcathierigby@aol.com

Cara said...

Awesome!! Fun hop :o)