Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Theme Day Thursday June 7, 2012- Teacher Appreciation



It still amazes me week after week how amazing the projects are from the design team. Over this past few months/year they have just pushed themselves more and and more and their talent level is advancing each week. I hope you have some favorites... it is nearing the end of their term so if you love them make sure you visit their blog and follow them before they move on to bigger and better things. Also there are positions in each level opening up on the design team. So even if you have applied before I am looking for all types of designers..... Go ahead and apply if you have never applied to a team before. How much would you love to share what you make with so many other people. We are now moving forward with a HUGE step with the online tutorials where I can show you my screen and teach you Cricut Craft Room, also how to make a blog, update it and create links when people click on a word.... like the word HERE below to see the details of the Design Team call. Also how to make a sticky post. Where it is dated in the future and stays at the top of your blog. I am going to help you with all of these things as well as introduce you to SVGs. But that will be on our sister blog,.... to be announced. I am so excited about these new changes coming. Here is where you can read more about the design team call.... it really is easy and we give you 10 choices a week for themes so don't worry if what you make might not fit into a category.... there are over 40 different themes a month...
I am sure you will find something you like. Click here for details.



The two projects today.... I love the unique use of the cartridges!!!
That is just one more thing that I love about the Design Team.

What an amazing use of a Disney Princess Cricut cartridge!!!
Amber made this card using Happily Ever After.




This is great with the words added and 3 different colors used.
KathyJo used Word Collage and Cricut Craft Room to create this teacher gift.

14 comments:

TeresaK said...

You sure do have an amazing team Erica! Very talented ladies! So thrilled to be associated with them!
Teresa
MCCR DT

Jessica Buffa said...

Both cards are super terrific. I will be sure to pop by and make sure I follow. I think I got most from the past blog hops!
:O)
Jessica

Heather Lynn said...

Love both projects today! Your design team does a great job! :)

Migdalia said...

Both Fabulous cards!!Love the new changes that are coming...I would like to know more about blogs...The link thing is a must that I would like to know....TFS
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Debbie said...

both the projects today are so n ice thanks. I am looking forward to learning about blogs, i would like to start one but don't know where to begin, then it would be a dream to try for your design team
upnurse at aol dot com

Kathy Salido said...

Love the creative projects today. This design team ROCKS!!!
Kathy
My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

missstamper said...

Terrific projects! I really need to look over your past vinyl posts, so I can play with the vinyl I won last month!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Wonderful teacher card and very cool pirate teacher gift.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

silvia said...

Great projects!!!

silvia
FB silvia haynes
http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the projects today!
Lise
http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

Great projects! I like using cartridges and getting more out of them than just the standard ideas. Great job!!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

the cricutscrapper at yahoo dot com

KathyJo said...

I love that card. Why can't her child be in my class?
KathyJo

mamawcindy said...

Love the Teacher Gift and Card! Great Job as always! :0)
FB: Cindy Marshall
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Great projects, ladies! I love the creative uses of the Cricut cartridges!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs