Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Design Team Call deadline extended to July 5, 2012

June is the end of the first year's term.

January 2012-January 2013 or July 2012-July 2013
Those who joined in January are here until January, but those who joined last June.... their term is up and some of them are moving on.

I am looking for 6 new members.
There are 6 members moving on and I would love to offer those positions to talent ladies. Here is a little bit about it....

My Cricut Craft Room


I am looking for people for all talent levels, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.

So even if you have never shared anything that you have made,
even if you do not know much about a blog.... I still want you!

You have to make one project each week. You also must participate in the 100 Cricut Cartridge blog hop the first full weekend each month.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the typical weekly guidelines.
Within the guidelines the themes from week to week vary.

On Monday we use a letter of the day, Let's say the letter is D, They can make something with a cartridge that begins with the letter D, such as Damask Decor, Doodlecharms....etc
Or they may make something that starts with the letter D, Dog, Dish, Dots....etc
Or they make something using a feature key that starts with the letter D,
The other option for each Monday is the option to use the Imagine cartridges in the Imagine machine or the E2, the cricut mini or the Cricut Craft Room Exclusive cartridges.

On Tuesday we make cards. You can use that week's sketch from the challenge to make a card or use that Tuesday's theme

Wednesday we use cartridges in unique ways that most people would never think of.... Would You Ever Guess Wednesday, the idea is to say I would never have thought of that. We will also show you a specific technique used then I will teach that technique Wednesday night on Ustream.

Thursdays are our Theme days, I give a different theme each week or within that theme you can make a home decor project, card, scrapbook layout.... or anything.
I also give the option to use that day's specific cartridge.

Fridays are Scrapbook days.
There are always two options, one might be a color choice, theme, or another fun thing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You get the weekends off, except the first weekend of the month when we go through 100 cartridges during our 100 cartridge blog hop the first weekend of each month.

As a design team member you would be responsible for one posting a week on your blog and link it back to my blog.

While on the team you get a discount in my webstore after a month of not missing postings. You get a special Design Team blinkie to post on your blog. In addition to your discount in the webstore you will also have free items added to an order you make with the intention to be used on a Design Team project. So you may order with your Design Team discount but you will also get additional free items to use for a Design Team posting)
The store discount begins at 20%-40% off retail discount. You also may have the chance to attend CHA (Craft and Hobby Association tradeshow)

So HOW can YOU become a member of my team???

To apply please email me EricaCraftRoom@aol.com

This design team uses only Cricut cartridges.
Please send me a project that you have made with your Cricut. Creativity is very important. You may use as many cartridges as you would like. Do what ever you need to to show how creative (or practical) you are.
Either one is encouraged- creative or practical.

Please put the subject DESIGN TEAM CALL if you do not put that as the subject I will probably miss it.

Please include:

1. Your name
2. Your Facebook name
3. Your blog address (You can make a blog if you do not have one yet)
4. Design Teams that you are on
5. Design teams that you have been on
6. What state/country you live in
7. Then tell me why you would love to me on my design team!
8. Any questions that you may have
9. Don't forget to attach your cricut made creation (it MUST be a new project)


You can apply from now until

Thursday July 5, 2012 at 11:59pm

The new members will be announced on

Saturday July 7 during our
100 Cricut cartridge blog hop!!!

21 comments:

scrappin2babygirls said...

oh I am so applying I can't wait to get to work on my project! love your blog and your team.

TeresaK said...

Good luck to all who apply! I am so happy to be a part of this amazing team! :)
Teresa Kaufhold
MCCR DT!!

SusieScrapper said...

Okay, going to give this one a shot. Off to get my creative juices going!!

missstamper said...

Very exciting! I am sure you will be swamped with applications. Good luck to all who apply!

KathyJo said...

Good luck to all of you who apply. This is a great team to be a part of. Don't be afraid to try out. Erica really does look at all levels of experience and helps you grow as a designer.
KathyJo
My Cricut Craft Room Design Team

Sabrina said...

I would LOVE to be a member of this design team! I'll submit my application as soon as I've completed my project! :)

Unknown said...

Wow sounds great

Unknown said...

Wow sounds great

Unknown said...

definitely thinking about it.... sounds like great fun!!!
--Robin

L.B. said...

Your 100 blog hop is always so fun...I am going to create something fun and try out!!

scrapbookingforfun said...

I hope we have lots of crafty ladies that join in on the DT call!!

silvia said...

I think that i may apply

Becky Dunham said...

I wish my life was organized enough right now that I felt I could commit to this. I would love to be on your DT. Maybe I can get things together before the deadline...

missstamper said...

Good luck to all those who try out for your design team!

Ava Fernandez said...

Good luck to all our future DT Sisters, this is a great
design team to belong to
Ava DT Member

Crafty 1s Designs said...

Love your site and will be sending you an email for design team. AMAZING!!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

good luck if you have tryed for the design team.

Unknown said...

Good luck to all who are trying for the design team. I can not wait to "meet" my new design team sisters!

Anonymous said...

Wow can't wait to get emails for these activities. I just signed up.
Heard about this from an email from Nana's Scrap Spot.
I challenged myself about 6 months ago to make something using each of my 117 cartridges.
I'm well on my way there.
dmcardmaker

Marília Lopes said...

I would love to participate but have not got the Cricut!

angie ashuk said...

Eeeek, just hit send on my email!!! Crossing my fingers:)