Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunshine and Smiles, Cards for a Cause



Sunshine and Smiles Cards for a Cause- June's Cause....

A great web-friend needs some help.....
Her "mother had back surgery well today we have found out she had a blood clot on her spine well it turns
out she may not be able to walk again is there a way to help me ask everyone out there on our facebook
pages that makes card to send her a get well card please as it would mean to world to her and my family for
all the prays as well let me know if this can happen then i will post you her mailing address thank you with all my love Penny
Lillie Ward
3025 E.Holmes Ave.
Cudahy,Wisconsin 53110
that is in the USA for anyone out of the country and thank you all so
much she had a blood clot on her spine compressing it and I may not be so good but with the prays and
cards we should find some help thank you all and love you foot doing this "

18 comments:

KathyJo said...

I will make a card today and will add her to my prayer list.
KathyJo

Migdalia said...

I will gladly work on one today and mail it out.:)

Sarah said...

Penny is such a sweet lady. I will be sending out a card to her mom and sending prayer her way as well. Thanks Erica for letting us know about this need.
Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
MCCR DT

missstamper said...

My card is addressed and ready to mail to her tomorrow. Thanks for posting this.

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

scrapbookingforfun said...

Thank-you for bringing this to our attetion!!

Kim said...

I have a card already made. I too will mail it out tomorrow. She will be in my prayers.

Beth said...

Such a great community...scrappers are always ready to jump in and help!!

Bunnyfreak said...

Prayers being said. Will work on a card soon.

Debbie said...

this paper crafting community is the greatest, ready to send a card
upnurse at aol dot com

Jessica Buffa said...

Penny, I will try my hardest to help out. Prayers and Thoughts are going up!!!
:O)
Jessica S

Sue D said...

Thanks for letting us know.

TeresaK said...

I am half way through "hopping" and you have such wonderful give aways again, Erica!
How exciting! Thank the Donor of the Cuttlebug for us!
Teresa K
MCCR DT

Tiggerscraps said...

I'll get a card sent out soon

Crafty Lady said...

Anything that would help a person to feel better...

Jodie R said...

What a sweet thing to do! I hope and pray she beats the odds and walks again!!

Diana Lynn Martin said...

I will send a card ASAP! Thanks for letting us know & I hope she gets better!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

mamawcindy said...

Sending Prayers her way! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

silvia said...

sending prayers her way :)

silvia
FB silvia haynes
http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com