Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, June 4, 2012

Square Happy Camper Album.... from the Blog Hop

Square Happy Camper Album....

Here is one of the TWO camping albums I made.
This was all made with Bo Bunny Camp-a-lot papers and embellishments and some embellishments that I made myself.


Here is the cover....
I left it partially blank so the person who would add their pictures and their own title.



The page on the left is a 6x6 stripe paper from the 6x6 pack. Then the cut out is from the 12x12 cutout papers. Then I added some stickers from the cardstock stickers. The page on the right also uses a 6x6 paper as the background, then the cutouts from the 12x12 cutouts paper. I made the silver tag myself and the rest are stickers from one of the 4 sticker sheet sets in this collection.


The page on the left is the dot paper from the 6x6 paper stack. The tag on the top right is from the embellishments, the stickers on the top are from the 12x12 sticker pack. The cut out at the bottom is from the 12x12 cutouts paper.
The page on the right is the pack of the 12x12 cutout paper. No embellishments at all.



Each of these pages are from the 12x12 cut out papers. The tent on the right is a sticker from the 3-d cardstock stickers. The banner was cut from Martha Stewart All Occasion Cake Art. Cut at 1 1/2" I used my Xyron sticker maker to make the banner letters into stickers.


The page on the left is from the 12x12 cut outs paper. The page on the right is from the 6x6 paper and the row of animals on the bottom is from the back side of the 12x12 cut out paper. The tag on the top left I made.



This page is from the bottom right corner of the 12x12 paper. The Man with a plan is a sticker.


12 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

You have been a busy girl. All of your handmade embellishments are fantastic!
:O)
Jessica S

TeresaK said...

What a super cute little album! Thank you for all the instructions and info on all the details!
Teresa
MCCR DT

Debbie said...

this is an adorable little mini thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

rlovew said...

Another adorable album- I especially love the page with the animal tracks around it and the family tree is full of nuts quote.

scrapbookingforfun said...

Super cute!!!

Robin said...

I love this album. Camping is one of my favorite things to do, and this album makes me want to go camping hehe.
(:(:smiles:):)

Robin

Sue D said...

Wonderful camping album--my favorite is the My Family Tree is Full of Nuts page.

missstamper said...

Love it!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

mamawcindy said...

This is just Awesome! Love the Jar with the Lightning Bugs! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

so cute album! love the details on each page.

~luanne
sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com

KathyJo said...

I swear you make me want to go camping.
KathyJo

silvia said...

Adorable albums!!

silvia
FB silvia haynes
http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com