Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Theme Day Thursday June 28, 2012


Tomorrow (Friday) I am having a Ustream sale of $2.00 Jolee's Stickers, Clearance SMASH* items, $1 Ribbons, $1 Martha Stewart glitter, $4 6x6 paper packs, $10 and $5 stamp sets, and more. Starting at 7:00pm EST http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ericascraftroom

Also make sure you visit my blog today and download the new blinkie!!! It's adorable!

Also July 7th, we have a HUGE announcement in addition to the new design team members.
There is still time to apply....

Beginners are STRONGLY encouraged to apply, if you have never been on a design team that is ok!! We like to help beginners around here.... we are a TEAM and everyone helps each other. We have helped each other create blogs-- so even if you do not have a blog... still apply. It is easy and I will do a Ustream to walk you through making a blog if you don't have one.
My team has really advanced in their talents, but I still want beginners..... because I like for people of all talents to visit the blog and feel as though they can make at least one project each day. Of course I am still looking for people with all talent levels.
The last day to apply is July 5th, the new team and the big announcement will be July 7,
I CANNOT wait to share all of the big announcements!!!



On this layout Shelley used the following cartridges. Walk in my Garden and Once upon a Princess. For more details please go to her blog at:


Let’s see what Mary found on the Paisley cartridge to create her WYEGW project.
The details are on her blog: 

 

Christina used Best of Pixar Cricut Cartridge to create her treat bag toppers.



 
Yvette used the Destinations cartridge to create this card. Check out her blog to see how she made it http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/2012/06/theme-day-thursday-international.html

10 comments:

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

Very Nice projects ladies! TFS. I added your store blinkie to my blog love it!

MCCR DT, Lisa Ch

TeresaK said...

I also added the Blinkie for the store, Erica...it is so cute! Great designs today, ladies! We really are a TEAM...and we do help each other so much! I encourage everyone to try out!!
Teresa
MCCR DT

Jodie R said...

Beautiful projects! I love them all. Erica, I have never even thought about being on a design team, but I think I am going to work on my entry this weekend. I may not make it, but it is fun to try. Thanks, Erica!!

Heather Lynn said...

Everyone did a great job, yet again! Love Shelley's layout! So cute!! I added your new blinkie to my blog. :)

scrapbookingforfun said...

Great projects and I will be there for the Ustream!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome projects today ladies! (as always)
Lisa
http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Grabbed that blinkie as soon as I saw it, lol. Jodie R please apply, you never know what Erica is looking for! Great job ladies!!!

Ava Fernandez said...

What wonderful projects ladies, TFS
Ava MCCR DT Member

Debbie said...

Great LOs ladies,I even have a few of the carts thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

silvia said...

Great project!!!! I am going to miss the U-Stream :(