Monday, June 4, 2012

Shaped Album from Blog Hop

Shaped Album from Blog Hop

This was all made from the shaped album from Bo Bunny the Camp-a-lot collection



I used bottle caps the make the 2 circles on the left. I used gold stickles for the banners and The Twinery Twine for the twine. On the right I used the embellishment set, made my own bottle caps and applied stickers.






The page on the left took a VERY long time. I used cinnimon stickles for all of the brown and then gems on every other dot. The page on the right is all stickers and Bo Bunny embellishments





This was all cut out with square punches, and some stickers. I used the Martha Stewart Punch around the page Stars and then put brown star paper behind is.




The hat on the left is my favorite page. I used netting, some embellished brands. The page on the right was from the 12x12 cut outs for the "Let the Adventure begin"





The page on the left I stamped the raccoon from the Bo Bunny stamp set, the "Have a Wonderful Day" is a Scrapbooking Queen The King's Birthday stamp set
The page on the right is stickers, bottlecaps I made and the small paper is from the 6x6 paper pack.





The page on the left was embossed with the Retro Kitchen Cuttlebug set and stickers. The page on the right was embellished with Gold stickles.