Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, June 4, 2012

Shaped Album from Blog Hop

Shaped Album from Blog Hop

This was all made from the shaped album from Bo Bunny the Camp-a-lot collection



I used bottle caps the make the 2 circles on the left. I used gold stickles for the banners and The Twinery Twine for the twine. On the right I used the embellishment set, made my own bottle caps and applied stickers.






The page on the left took a VERY long time. I used cinnimon stickles for all of the brown and then gems on every other dot. The page on the right is all stickers and Bo Bunny embellishments





This was all cut out with square punches, and some stickers. I used the Martha Stewart Punch around the page Stars and then put brown star paper behind is.




The hat on the left is my favorite page. I used netting, some embellished brands. The page on the right was from the 12x12 cut outs for the "Let the Adventure begin"





The page on the left I stamped the raccoon from the Bo Bunny stamp set, the "Have a Wonderful Day" is a Scrapbooking Queen The King's Birthday stamp set
The page on the right is stickers, bottlecaps I made and the small paper is from the 6x6 paper pack.





The page on the left was embossed with the Retro Kitchen Cuttlebug set and stickers. The page on the right was embellished with Gold stickles.





14 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Erica this is really a top notch mini album. The fisherman's hat is my favorite, too. My late Uncle "Hoot" (David was his real name, but we never called him that....LOL) used to sport these hats year round. It was kinda his Signature. TFS all the details! It is gorgeous!
:O)
Jessica S

Migdalia said...

WOW!Stunning!You did an amamzing job on the album!!!My favorite page is the Hat...so cute!TFS

Debbie said...

this is amazing love the bottlecaps thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

rlovew said...

Fantastic album- i love how you used so many different types of embellishments throughout.

scrapbookingforfun said...

Love it!!!

Robin said...

Love the mini albums. They are awesome, the details are just fantastic.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

missstamper said...

This is one of the coolest mini-albums I have ever seen!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Great album--I like your use of bottle caps.

Terri Flint said...

Love it! My favorite page is also the Fisherman's hat, reminds me of when my youngest son wore one all the time when he was younger. Awesome albumn...thanks for sharing!

mamawcindy said...

Oh, You did an Amazing Job on this Album! Love that Fishing Hat and Love the Bottle Caps! Awesome Job!!! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Jodie R said...

Soooo cute!!! Makes me want to go camping!! The compass is my favorite! I'll bet it is gorgeous in real life!!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

wonderful albums my fave is the mini van.

~luanne
sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com

KathyJo said...

Absolutely amazing!If I had camping pictures I would be broke, because I would have to make sure I had every piece to make it just like yours. It is awesome!
KathyJo

silvia said...

Fabulous album!!! LOVE all the different shapes!!

silvia
FB silvia haynes
http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com