Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, June 4, 2012

My IMAGINE-ation Monday June 4, 2012 and the Letter W


Some recent winners!!


The Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge winner is....
Turbo Puppy .... turbopuppy@cox.net I do not have your name, sorry.... I emailed you. Please comment here today with your name please.


The Cricut Everyday Cricut cartridge winner is...
Diana Lynn Martin
Leelee Card Designs



Samantha used Imagine cartridges Yummy and Imagine more cards to create her card today. To see the entire project, please visit her blog
http://www.samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/2012/06/im-back-imagination-monday.html


Miranda used The Good Old Days Imagine Cricut Cartridge for her project today. To see the entire project, go to
http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/2012/06/my-cricut-craft-room-my-imagine-ation.html


Marji used the Enjoy the seasons cartridge to make this card, please visit her blog for details and another project


Candice made the Get Whale Card using the Imagine More Cards cartridge. For more details, visit
http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com/2012/06/letter-of-day-2012-81.html




Jenny R created this card using the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge.





Sarah used the wild card cartridge to create her card. Please visit her blog at whttp://www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com/2012/06/todays-letter-of-day-is-w.html







 






20 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Love these cards. Gorgeous edging on Jenny's card and love all the colors on everyone's! Summer IS here!
Congrats to the cartridge winners, too!
:O)
Jessica S

TeresaK said...

How cute are the projects for today!! Cheered me up after having a broken washers, dealing with customer service to schedule repair and fight with the "system" of warranties! Thanks for some cute projects!!
Teresa
MCCR DT

Migdalia said...

Awesome projects!!!Congrats to the winners!!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Diana Lynn Martin said...

OMG! I can't believe I won! I seriously never win, lol. Thank you so much! I'm super excited! I'll email you my info...
Great projects from the DT! Inspiring, as always.

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Debbie said...

congratulations to the winners, wonderful projects today
upnurse at aol dot com

rlovew said...

Congratulations to the winners! Adorable projects- I really like the phone card.

Heather Lynn said...

Lovely and fun projects again today, ladies!

scrapbookingforfun said...

Great projects ladies!!!!

Robin said...

Wow! Great projects. I'm going to have to get my imagine out and start creating!!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

missstamper said...

Great projects!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Great projects today
Lisa
MCCR DT

mamawcindy said...

Oh, I'm Loving the Projects today! Awesome Job Ladies! and Congratulations to the Winners! :0)
Cindy Marshall
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

I love the cards great projects Ladies.

Pat said...

So super excited!! I've never won before!! I've been wanting Happy Hauntings. for a long time. THANK YOU!!! I'll email you my info. Wonderfully inspiring cards today.

Jodie R said...

Congratulations to the winners! I think we are all winners and our prize is all these awesome projects!! That Fathers Day card is da bomb! They all are!! Thanks ladies!!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

congratulations to the winners. Love the Father's Day card so fun colors

~luanne
sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

congrat's winners!! loving all the cards shown here today!!
my cricut craft room dt sis.. Doris
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

KathyJo said...

I have to stop visiting the blog on Mondays. It makes me want an Imagine. Great projects by the way!
KathyJo
http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com
My Cricut Craft Room Design Team

Maria said...

Fabulous projects!!! TFS

mvasquez69 at aol dot com

silvia said...

Love all the projects~especially the whale

silvia
FB silvia haynes
http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com