Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, June 18, 2012

From the Cricut in our names blog hop

During blog hops so things are not to confusing, I post my projects on my other blog, then I post them here after the hop so those who subscribe to email updates get to see what I made for the hops over the weekend... Super quick and simple layout.


I used the Mickey and Friend Cricut cartridge and I cut all of these characters at 4" I ALWAYS cut my characters at 4" it comes out great and I always remember what size I made them.....

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Mickey. You don't see a lot of projects with that cart.

Kris Dietz said...

Great layout! TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

M Landtiser said...

So super cute! I'm going to forward this idea to my niece, she is taking her 4 kids to Disney World this summer!

ScrappyRae10 said...

Super cute

Debbie said...

this is super cute, really like your tip on always cutting at 4 inches
upnurse at aol dot com

Unknown said...

Love this! Mary m

Anonymous said...

such FANTASTIC layout! You do some really awesome work

Bunnyfreak said...

Adorable.

Heather Lynn said...

This is such an adorable 2 page layout, Erica! Love all of the die cuts and the big Mickey silhouettes!

L.B. said...

love the idea of the giant ears in the middle into my memory bank it goes.

silvia said...

I LOVE this LO!!!

Migdalia said...

This is so cute!!!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Love these characters from Disney. Wonderful project!

Luanne

Sue D said...

Very cute and thanks for the tip about 4 inches.

Unknown said...

I love Disney...very cute!
Lisa

mamawcindy said...

I really Love this Layout! It's just to Cute! :0)

Teresa said...

Very cute layout! Thanks for sharing!