Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, June 4, 2012

Castle Album from the blog hop

Castle Album from the Blog Hop


In this first picture I used Pretty Pennants and cut them at 2 3/4"

I used Creative Memories Divine Wedding for the letters in them. I designed this with Cricut's Craft Room to get the letters right where I wanted it. I used an older Bo Bunny Collection of papers called Paradise.






On the left striped paper I used the Skyward Set of Cuttlebug embossing folders then I turned the paper over and inked the noh-embossed parts. So the actual embossing does not have ink, I did the parts around it.



13 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Love those papers. Adorable album. I was hoping to see this again!
:O)
Jessica S

TeresaK said...

Thank you for the details on this cute little album!
Teresa
MCCR DT

Migdalia said...

Another Gorgeous Album!!!My favorite is the Banner with the FUN letters....Love it!

Debbie said...

love seeing this again enjoyed it on the hop enjoy again today
upnurse at aol dot com

rlovew said...

What a fun album- I really like the inked embossing and the little details you added throughout.

scrapbookingforfun said...

What a cute album!!!

Robin said...

The castle album is really cute!
(:(:Smiles:):)
Robin

missstamper said...

So very cool!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Sue D said...

Wonderful castle album--I like the pennants.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful album

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

lovely papers and love the fireworks effect

~luanne
sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com

KathyJo said...

Beautiful!

silvia said...

Fabulous!! LOVE the banner and the papers you've used!!

silvia
FB silvia haynes
http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com