Saturday, November 12, 2011

Scrapbook Saturday November 12, 2011

Welcome to Scrapbook Saturday

Just a note my webstore and paypal are being updated so I cannot get into the system or send invoices or check on shipping updates until Tuesday. But the entire day will be updates on orders and new order will be able to be placed.

Want to hear a sneak of some of my black friday specials????? I am sure you do... Mat Stacks for only $9, Cartridges for only $15, Jolee's stick sets for $1, Cuttlebug machines for only $45, Cuttlebug folders $3, Adhesives $1, Paper packs $3 and SO MUCH MORE!!!!
Flat $9 priority mail shipping all weekend long. More sneaks to come.....

This week I am going to make some items with the new CraftRoom exclusives.... I will let you know how it works (crossing my fingers that they work) Other wise I will be showing you stuff made with the newest cartridges released last month in October for Hello Thursday! 
These are some great scrapbook layouts. I wouldn't mind one of each of them ;)
Great job ladies.... as ALWAYS!

Jenny R created this Layout using Elegant Edges and Sweethearts.
For more details her blog is http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
 

 
 
 
Pat made this using Going Places and Essentials Cricut Cartridges





Lezlye made this with Paper Lace cartridge (FONT)
Don't forget ot stop by her blog to see how she made this http://www.lezlyes.blogspot.com/




Heather S made a mini album for tweens made with Elegant Edges.