Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, December 31, 2012

My IMAGINE-ation Monday December 31, 3012- New Years Eve- Something Sparkly



Happy New Year to you all!

This is a year full of surprises and many new and wonderful changes

This is now ONLY a blog there is no business or store attached to this any longer.... 
So just a bunch of Cricut Creating fun!!! 

A spot on this design team could be a great opportunity for people to see your projects each week. This term is January to the end of July.

As a part of the team, you will need to make one post a week on your blog in correlation with my blog. You will also need to participate in our 100 Cricut cartridge blog hop the first full weekend of each month. You will get a blinkie for your blog as pictured above and your blinkie (if you have one) will go on my blog here. The group of ladies are so great, talented and helpful.


I am looking for a few beginners, a few intermediate and a few highly talented people. The main thing that I am looking for is for you to show your work and give a detailed description so anyone can replicate your project no matter how simple or advanced your project is.


The general rules of my blog and facebook are to share in a positive way. We promote the use of Cricut cartridges and no SVG images. I also like you to use actual stamps and not digi stamps.



To apply please email me ContactErica@aol.com

Please put the subject DESIGN TEAM CALL if you do not put that as the subject I will probably miss it.


Please include:


1. Your name
2. What country and time zone you live in
3. Blog address (you have to have a blog, feel free to create one)
4. A link to your favorite project you have made
5. Your project must use cricut cartridges.
6. Also list any other design teams if you are on one.
7. Then tell me why you would love to me on my design team!


Best of luck!


Submission deadline is Sunday, January 13, 2012 11:59pm PST
No late applications can be accepted.





Nadja used Sweethearts, Simply Charmed and Paper Lace cartridges for her project today. 
For more details and how she made this card go to her blog at http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year...i'm looking forward to this years' projects. You do a great job.