Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Friday, December 28, 2012

For a reader's comment....


Anastasia, 
I found this comment but I clicked on your blogger profile and have no way of contacting you.....


Hello! My name is Anastasia and i am from Greece! As i have seen you're a cricut expert! I bought cricut expression 2 last week and i would like to work via the ccr but it is impossible. I downloaded the application on my pc but when i make a project and press the cut button i receive a message saying "no usable devices are available". I read that maybe my machine needs a firmware update. I downloaded cricut sync software but i received the same message again. It seems like my pc doesn't recognize my cricut! I used every port of my computer, i downloaded usb drivers, i have done everything but nothing... Do you have any idea how i could resolve this problem or you know a site where i could find any informations about? i visit cricut official site but i didn't find anything...  Thanks a lot! on Wednesday December 26, 2012 Card Creating WEDNESDAY – National Thank You Day, Thank you cards.

I would love to help you..... We can message on Facebook one day or email. I am also about to start my Ustream classes for Cricut help next week. I will have 3+ tutorials each week to help all of you.  I know Cricut Craft Room has given a few people some trouble. But once it is explained once I think it will make sense and then seem very easy to you (at least I hope so) 

My email is ContactErica@aol.com please put the subject of Anastasia so I know it is from you. 

Also I am no expert I just share my mistakes and hope someone learns from them.....
Make sure that Cricut Sync and Cricut Craft Room are NOT open at the same time. They use the same driver and it causes problems, so only use one at a time. Craft Room usually knows if your machine is properly updated or not.


No comments: