Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Friday, December 21, 2012

Festive Friday December 21, 2012- Countdown to Christmas 4 days - Winter Theme (First day of Winter)


With Today being the first official day of Winter, we have some winter inspired projects to share with you!!!


Liz used Teresa Collin's December 25 to make these gift card holders. See more on how she did them at her blog: http://enchantress2614.blogspot.com/2012/12/countdown-to-christmas-4-days-with-mccr.html



1 comment:

Rinoplasti said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again.
I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
Rinoplasti