Thursday, September 22, 2011

Theme Day Thursday September 22, 2011 WEDDING


Well in Honor of my Brother's wedding this weekend.... Today's theme is Wedding! Melissa on my design team is who is marrying my brother. Don't worry there will be a ton of pictures next weekend! I am lucky enough to be her maid-of-honor. My dress color is Guava and I am altering her dress, doing her flowers, making some jewelry, and today we are working on the favors. There are a few surprises for her, so I can't show you yet..... She might see it.

Next Wednesday I will be doing a Ustream to show you how to make a layered word look proportional when you do not have a layer feature on that cartridge. Have you ever cut a word at 2" then again at 2 1/4" and it just doesn't look right. I will show you a QUICK and EASY way to make it look right. Wednesday September 30th at 9pm EST and I WILL Record it for you!

Laura used Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge, her blog is  http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
 


Tina used Birthday Bash to make this. Please visit her blog http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com




 
I have a huge day ahead of me.... Tons of stock is here and boxed up,
I need to get the shipping labels on it and send them out!! I am also going to add some other items to purchase over the weekend... well not some, A TON!!!! So excited to show and share what I make and show you how.