Friday, September 30, 2011

Festive Friday September 30, 2011



I love Fridays!!!! I LOVE Christmas and anything happy, so Fridays celebrate anything Festive around here!

Today Audrey has made some Halloween stuff to share with you!
I have added over 40 items to the $12 & $22 section of my webstore, stamps, cricut cartridges and more. Make sure to check it out www.shop.ericascraftroom.com or just click on the word SHOP over on the right of this page!


Audrey (ScrappieEMT) used Happy Hauntings to make this.
Her blog is http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com/ Make sure to visit her and see how she made this and other crafty projects!










ONLY 12 MORE WEEKS!!!!!
Don't forget about My Countdown to Christmas. EVERY week from now until Christmas I am giving away a Cricut Cartridge. How can YOU win one? All you have to do is comment once on everything I post here and that is how you are entered to win. Each week starts on Friday morning (NOW) until Thursday night at 11:59pm EST then on Friday morning I announce a winner from the past week. They are picked at random so you never know if you might win and you never know what Cricut Cartridge I will give away until I announce the winner and what they have won.


Today's winner is

EnjoliCollums said...

I love love love the cards you all have made! Just what I needed to start my day ty

The Cricut Cartridge that she won is Cupcake Wrappers!