Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cancer Support & Survivor Blog Hop!


Welcome to our Cancer Support & Survivor blog hop.

I am honored to be the host of this.
I am doing this in honor of my mom who is fighting cancer now, and is a survivor from years ago. July 19 we will know her prognosis and more details of her cancer. So please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I have lost an aunt of mine who was like a mom to me 6 years ago, my husband's mom died of cancer as well. So this Blog Hop is dedicated to those you have cancer, who have survived cancer, and those that we have lost to cancer.
I made a card for my mom. So I am going to send this to her today. Also the Cancer ribbon is hiding in her flowers, that way it doesnt put it right under her nose. It is a nice way to say I am thinking of you, but the cancer is a small problem. I used the new Cricut Cartridge Flower Shop. I have 64 pictures of how I made it, so I will be posting that on Monday HOW I made it, with the pictures and explination, you wil be able to easily make these flowers too, please dont forget to come back on monday. Also put your email in on the space on the right, then you will get our daily Cricut Creations, anywhere from 2-4 different ones EVERY day!

Thanks again,
      ~Erica

Here is my card for my mom



Next you should go to Enjoli's Blog

Here is the line up incase you get lost.

http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/  ---you are here---

Enjoli- http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/