Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Friday, July 6, 2012

This weekend!!

My Cricut Craft Room 100 Cartridge Hop

We have such an AMAZING weekend in store for you.... We are behind the scenes so busy with numerous projects....

Saturday kicks off our 100 Cricut Cartridge blog hop, Each day there are totally new blogs and projects to see, no dublicated from one day to the next!!!

Sunday..... The newest design team members are announced and another HUGE announcement. This will help those who might not own a Cricut anyone more, or just those who love stamps and seeing cute projects :) I CANNOT WAIT!!!

10 comments:

silvia said...

YAY!! I can't wait for the announcement

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to check out this blog hop.
I would love to have more ideas to use my 100+ cartridges. I made a commitment to myself to try and use each of my carts at least once. I have a list and am well on my way there but of course I keep getting new carts. lol. Also being a stamp addict um I mean collector I am very interested in that annoncement also. I am going to take one stamp drawer at a time and create with every stamp in there. I haven't counted my stamps but I have 47 drawers full.
Happy crafting
dmcardmaker at aol dot com

Jodie R said...

Can not wait! I love these blog hops!!

SusieScrapper said...

Can't wait for the hop and all the announcements!! I am a stamper too, as well as a Cricut addict!!

Georgie Horn said...

Crossing my fingers.....

Heather Lynn said...

Sunday sounds exciting! :)

TeresaK said...

It is going to be a great weekend!!

Cathy said...

fun fun weekend ahead!
cathyplus5

kdgdi said...

Looks like a fun weekend;).

kdgdi said...

Looks like a fun weekend;).