Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Erica's 100+ cartridge Blog Hop

You should have come from Pat's blog entry, if not please go to Erica's site to start the hop...  http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ 


I have made this beautiful Travel album. I used Best Creations Travel Forever Paper. I only used the font from A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge, all of the others were cut by hand. I hope you like it! I embossed with the bubbles cuttlebug folder. I added tons of Glitter and embossing, glitter is kind of my signature :)

I cut these letter form A child's year cartridge. I cut one set at 1.5" and the next at 1.6"
I used pop dots to give them a layer and dimention.

I free hand cut all of these, I used the bubbles cuttlebug folder to emboss these.

I cut these all by hand then used a cute stamp set to stamp and emboss the words.

Just a few little places to hide things in...

The suite cade on the left pops out, so CUTE!







Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget you can make cards for the kids at St. Jude's see the first stop in the blog hop for details about Sunshine and Smiles :)


Next you should go to Alishia's Blog