Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ready for Cricut Imagine Industrial Glow?

  
 

So I ordered some new cartridges from http://www.cricut.com/ and was sent the wrong cartridge by mistake. They are shipping me the correct one, but they said I could just sell it, well you all know I can't sell something that I didn't pay for SO....... I asked if I can give it away here. As you can see they said YES, How wonderful is Provo-Craft?
This is the Industrial Glow Imagine Cartridge. It ONLY works on the Imagine machine, it does not contain art, so it does not work on the E2, or any of the other Cricut Machines. It has patterns and colors only. It is alot more feminine than it looks.

 So please email me EricaCraftRoom@aolcom your favorite project you have ever made with the Cricut.
I will pick the winner at random. So between now and Friday June 17, 2011 at 8pm EST. No late entries. I will announce the winner on Ustream at 9:30pm EST. My Ustream name  is EricasRoom  Best of luck to everyone! Beginners have just the same chance as advanced users. Winner will be drawn at RANDOM. Everyone has the exact same chance. Only ONE entry per household.
Shipping will be $5.95, this is priority mail with tracking and delivery confirmation


5 comments:

Audrey Dickinson said...

That is cool... I am looking at getting an imagine soon... Thank you for the chance ...

Chriss America Real said...

Do you have to be on usstream to win?

america57@comcast.net
chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! Great I have an Imagine but only one Cartridge. Thanks for the opportunity!

mdel64@bellsouth.net

Unknown said...

omg thanks for the giveaway....i will keep my fingers crossed.....

scrapente at hotmail dot com

Kim said...

What a great thing! I tried to email you but it says not a valid email? I have had my Imagine for a week now and am still trying to figure it all out! Thanks for sharing!
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
kfordyce6638 at gmail dot com