Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gingerbread men with Cricut Something to Celebrate, Feeling Groovy, Create a Critter 2, Paper Doll Dress Up, Best Images of 2010, Artiste, First Few Years

I made these cute gingerbread for Bella's Class (my Kindergarten daughter). This finished size is 6". I cut all of the pieces and sent them in the little envelopes that you can see below, forgive the upside down pictures. I did this in a rush to get them to the class on time. I had the idea of Christmas colors and then sugar coated pastel colors, like gum drops. I stuck the little image son the envelopes so that they would know what was inside.

        I used the following Cricut Cartridges....  Something to Celebrate, Feeling Groovy, Create a Critter 2, Paper Doll Dress Up, Best Images of 2010, Artiste, First Few Years

 
Smile- Something To Celebrate .2"
Smile- Feeling Groovy  .2"
Gingerbread and Frosting- Just Because Cards 6"
Boy Bow- Create a Critter 2 Cat  .25"
Girl Bow- Paper Doll Dress Up Rgdygrl  .25"
Girl Bow- Best Images of 2010- Sklgrl2  .25"
Buttons- Close To My Heart Artiste, First Few Years,  .3"
 






 

No comments: