Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Moving SALE!!! Items for sale....

Click here to see the pictures of the items that I have for sale today.

Cricut stuff, American Girl Stuff, Fabric, Embroidery threads Disney collectible pins and so much more!

We are moving 2800 miles away, so we are selling stuff VERY cheap just so I don't have to pack it up to move it.... (I would need 3 Semi trucks if I took everything I have now.... Great news for you.... the less I take the better, so we are pricing things low to go to new homes.... Many things are new and unused although there are a few used items....Details in my Facebook Photo Album. I will combing shipping on items. Also the large American girl items I cannot combine shipping.

I am adding new items every hour today and tonight....

Tons more to come all week..... Click here to see everything....

11 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Best Garage Sale EVER!!! Bring on the goodies! LOL

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Do we have to be facebook friends with you to see the items? When I tried to look, it said it was unavailable?

Trina said...

I also can not see your FB page. What am I missing. Thanks.

Unknown said...

I will try to update it now

Rosie said...

:( im having the same issue, page unavailable

kkcfortney4 said...

me too...

Virgie said...

I'm in California and can't see anything on your face book page so I can shop. It is 12:55PM

Lisa said...

Wishing you the best of luck on the move. I also can't see your page.

Unknown said...

Cant see ur page i even logged into someone elses facebook to see if that was the prob n still couldnt

Jessica said...

yes I can't view either and I do not have Facebook... but would love to shop

CraftyMomFL said...

Icant see your fb page either are the pics posted anywhere else?