Thank you for joining us on My Cricut Craft Room's Minnie, Mickey and Me Blog Hop
Today I made a Mini Album to share with you today.
I made a super simple mini album that I think anyone can make...Here is the Design Space file that you can use to make it yourself.
The characters are all from the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge.
The characters are cut at about 4 inches. The titles are all 1 1/2 inches.
Then I just cut 4x6 rectangles in each color and offset them from each other.
THen I went through and really "DRESSED UP" this mini album.... Check back here on Monday to see how simple embellishments can take a simple project into a SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL project!
Come back on monday to see how I "DRESSED UP" this mini album....
Next you will go to Rebecca's Blog
1. Start- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Rebecca- http://queenmommiedom.blogspot.com
5. Sonja- http://sugarbeancards.blogspot.com/
6. Brenda - http://www.disneygirlcrafts.com/
7. Craft Lovers Come Here- http://CraftLoversComeHere.blogspot.com