Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Thursday October 2, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team- Sea Animals



Thursday October 2, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team- Sea Animals

Here is a card that Pam made using Stretch Your Imagination and Life Is A Beach Cricut Cartridges.  Visit P.S. I Love You Paper Arts and Crafts to see how she made this fun card.






It's O-FISH-al! 



I used several different Cricut cartridges for this wreath.  They include Walk in My Garden and Animal Kingdom.  I wrap my wreaths in 2 inch ribbon so no Styrofoam shows through and secure the tulle with pearl head straight pins.  Thanks for checking it out!  - Bethany

No comments: