Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My projects from the blog hop....

I have just made some super quick cards. The first one was made with Artiste. All of the other quick cards were made with A Quilted Christmas. There are some great QUICK cards with this cartridge..... here are just a few of them.....














I used A Quilted Christmas Cricut Cartridge for today's 10 minute cards. I will have a card each day this week that takes under 10 minutes to make. Start to finish! Here are 3 to get started!
7 more this week for a total of ten, 10 Minute cards.....


This is from A Quilted Christmas the card was cut at 5" as was the back for the red showing through. I used gold embossing powder and CTMH stamps for the gold and Deck the Halls!


Here is a close up of the stamp set...



4 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Oh my goodness Erica! I love all of these! I have not seen the Quilted Christmas but I am going to check it out! Looks fabulous!

V Perkins said...

I love this cart. It makes such beautiful cuts. Thanks for sharing

Jessica Buffa said...

Erica, you are so loving the new carts, huh? I can tell. Love all that fabulous added gold around the candles and the ornament with the sentiment. Fabulous job on the dimensional layers on your cards, too.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Erica, you did a great job with this new cart! Love the gold for a pop!