Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, August 27, 2012

My Imagine-ation Monday August 27, 2012 Imagine Carts and the Letter I





On this project Shelley used Imagination Cartridge Enjoy the Seasons. To see more on this project please visit her blog at





Heather Lynn used the Imagine More Cards cartridge for this cute and simple card today. Please go check out her blog http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/2012/08/imagine-ation-monday-with-mccr.html for all of the details!





Jenn Lorist used the Imagine More and Paper Pups cartridges to make her card. Please check out her blog for all the details!





Samantha used the Imagine Yummy Cartridge to make her card today. Please stop by her blog for all the details!







Marji used Indie Art for today's project.
Please visit her blog for the details and a full view.





Melissa used shapes from Chore Chart Lite to create her project.
Please visit her blog to see how she made it
http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/2012/08/letter-i.html


Susie used the Artiste and the Forever Young Cricut cartridges for her project. Visit her blog to see the details of today's project.
http://susiesscrappers.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-imagine-ation-monday.html



29 comments:

Tiggerscraps said...

So great! I love how we always make such diverse projects :)

Deleted 2014 said...

Great Job everyone! I love to see what all the designers come up with, espcially on Monday's.

Tess

Nana said...

Great job DT.

Hugs
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Rachel said...

Ahhh, I had to look at the Imagine projects with squinty eyes cuz I don't have the machine and don't want to be enticed by great projects, haha.

I love Melissa's project and how the ice cream portion opens up to reveal space for writing! Very clever!

Kris Dietz said...

Great projects ladies (as always)! Love that ice cream card -- neat idea! TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Jessica Buffa said...

So many wonderful projects. I always enjoy Imagination Mondays. They inspire me to go out and buy an Imagine..LOL!
:O)
Jessica S

Josie0602 said...

Such cute projects today! I adore that card by Shelley and the owl by Heather is so cute too! I love all the "I" projects! Cute little dogs on Jenn's cards and the Happy Birthday card is wonderful!
Tracy

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

Great projets today! Love seeing Monday's projects

MCCR DT, LIsa ch

marg0006 said...

Great looking projects. The ice cream looks real want to take a bite from it, LOL.

marg0006 at verizon dot verizon dot net

Ashley said...

Beautiful projects, ladies! Such great inspiration. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Becky said...

These projects are so great! You all tempt me to go and buy an Imagine.

GiGi said...

Fabulous projects! I really need to use my Imagine more again. Thanks for inspiring me.

Unknown said...

Great job on all the projects.

Vonni said...

Gorgeous!! Makes me wish I had an Imagine.

Luv Scrappy Vee xx

TeresaK said...

I don't have an Imagine and EVERY Monday wish I did when I see cute projects! The Letter of the Day is always fun too!
Great job ladies!
Teresa
MCCR DT

Carol's Creations said...

These are all gorgeous!

Carol (Carol's Creations)
4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

great projects! love the fall theme card

SusieScrapper said...

Awesome projects everyone!!

Susie

www.SusiesScrappers.com

scrapbookingforfun said...

Great job ladies!!!
MCCR DT Shelley

Janeen said...

I always look forward to the projects on Monday to see the crafty ideas for the imagine! Great job ladies, you all came up with wonderful projects!

majelica@comcast.net

Suzys Crafts said...

Awesome projects. Great job!

lmkindell1 said...

Great job ladies.

Anonymous said...

Amazing Job! You are so talented!

Heather Lynn said...

I visited everyone's blogs and forgot to comment here! Love all of the inspiration!!! Another great day of projects! Always love the variety!

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects!!

D- said...

Everyone did a super job! TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(email follower)

Jen L said...

Love the Letter projects very creative ladies

gshrader said...

love the fall scene! beautiful

Monica said...

oh I love these!!!