Sunday, August 12, 2012

Moving SALE!!! Items for sale....

Click here to see the pictures of the items that I have for sale today.

Cricut stuff, American Girl Stuff, Fabric, Embroidery threads Disney collectible pins and so much more!

We are moving 2800 miles away, so we are selling stuff VERY cheap just so I don't have to pack it up to move it.... (I would need 3 Semi trucks if I took everything I have now.... Great news for you.... the less I take the better, so we are pricing things low to go to new homes.... Many things are new and unused although there are a few used items....Details in my Facebook Photo Album. I will combing shipping on items. Also the large American girl items I cannot combine shipping.

I am adding new items every hour today and tonight....

Tons more to come all week..... Click here to see everything....