Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday March 21, 2012


Welcome to Would You Ever Guess Wednesday from CALIFORNIA!!!
Technically I think this is a vacation.... I have limited myself to doing only 2-3 hours of work per day. That is taking 16 hours off a day..... so YES, VACATION! 

Anyway I am in the San Diego Area and if anyone lives out here we are having a crop on Sunday and would love for you to join us. I think there is room for about 30 people. 

I brought the newest Cricut cartridges, my gypsy and my Cricut Mini. I am all set! 
Oh I have a few giveaways too :) I hope to get to meet you! 

Comment here if you would like more information with your email or you can email me EricaCraftRoom@aol.com put CALI in the subject line please 
This weekend you will see MANY projects that Susan and I are working on together!  

Now on to the Design Team's projects.... 




Tonya used Paper Doll Dress Up to make this child's card. You can find all the details on her blog ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com 





Laurie used Plantin Schoolbook to make this mini album. To see how she made it visit her blog at http://www.mincedpaper.blogspot.com/






Doris has created a home decor using flowers with the cartridge Walk in my Garden. Please go to her site to see the completed project at http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
'



Tracy altered this wooden cake box into an album box using Create  A Critter, Art Philosophy, and Billionaire. You can get all the instructions on her blog http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/ 






Dana made this spring wreath using Art Philosophy by Cricut Close To My Heart cartridge. To see more details please visit her blog at
http://Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com 





Yesterday's Birthday, giveaway a day winner is.....


Great Projects everyone! I loved seeing all your beautiful spring cards.
Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
My Cricut Craft Room DT

You won a mega set of stamps, valued at $60. To include some Pink By Design, K Andrew Designs, Fiskars, TPC Studio!!! 
If you have won, please go to the store and select $.01 shipping for prize. Please do not forget to add a NOTE, with the date you won and what you won! 

Don't forget all you have to do to win is comment on this post and tomorrow I will announce the winner....