Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, October 31, 2011

My IMAGINE-ation Monday October 31, 2011


As October finally ends.... I may begin full on decorating for Christmas!!!!!

Later this week I will post how you can be on the the Guest Designers in December for my 25 projects a day in December.... Yes there will be over 25 projects a day here everyday in December and I need lots of help. I will post how you can help and show off some of your creations..... Details to follow. But get your mind thinking. I want beginners, and more advanced talent levels. There rules are no SVG images, no digistamps. You must use a cricut.... other than that.... it is pretty much open to your imagination....

Now on to what the design team made to share today!!!

Suzys Crafts used Baby Boutique.




Laura used the Imagine cart Enjoy the Seasons for this Halloween card!!
To see how she made this please visit http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/






Lastly I am going to St. Jude's today to deliver all of the AMAZING cards that you all have made. Thank you all so much for what you have made.... I am honored to be the one delivering these today! I think I would like to continue Project Sunshine and Smiles and make it an every month project.... but we can send them to various hospitals....



Due to being in Memphis today, I will be posting the RGB codes for the new cartridges later in the week, possibly as late as next Monday.



I also added over 35 new Cricut Cartridges to the store.... more to come. I will be adding more daily.
http://www.shop.ericascraftroom.com/

18 comments:

gshrader said...

Great projects today! Love them. really want an Imagine! Thanks for sharing!

Laurie said...

OMG! Love Laura's card and Suzy's layout!

Debbie said...

the LO will be lovely to display some pictures, and the card is hauntingly great
upnurse at aol dot com

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Awesome job ladies and sniff sniff today is the last day of october!

Doris P. said...

so exciting - I would love to be a guest designer!! can't wait for more info!
doris
parkernana5 at cox. net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Craftmom said...

I want this machine so bad. Nice projects!

Josie0602 said...

Love Laura's card and Suzy's layout!!

Liz said...

Love the projects today, Imagine should be coming for Christmas (it is actually a gift for my daughter but because we share the craft room I'm claiming it LOL)..Need to learn all I can. So excited about the 25 projects, hope I can get it on it!!

http://tryin2craft.blogspotcom

jennyplace2 said...

Love that Halloween card! TFS and for all your hard work.

Lisa said...

What wonderful creations! I have to insist that everyone stop being so creative, you're gonna make my go broke! Happy Halloween and tfs!!!!!
Lisa
Www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

Alisha said...

I love all of your creations. They are so cool. I am always inspired.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Jen R said...

Great Imagine projects today...Can't wait for the 25 days to start!

Anonymous said...

That's great about bringing the cards to St. Judes :-) I bet they will LOVE them!!!

Unknown said...

super cute card! cant wait to see what you add!
kacee

cema1cema said...

Cute scrapbook page & card! Hope you had a great time at St. Judes!

Unknown said...

Super cute card and layout!

Southern Scrapper said...

love the layout!!

Unknown said...

Nice projects I hope you all had a wonderful evening!