Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday November 13, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team- Clouds


Thursday November 13, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team-  Clouds

My kids' favorite video game when they were small (and even now!) was Super Mario Brothers.  We spent many a snowy winter afternoon playing Mario Kart.  Of coarse my son won almost every race!  But it was so much fun it didn't matter.  This week I decided to use Super Mario as the inspiration for my next project.  Below is my birthday card I made for my almost grown son whose birthday was yesterday!  Happy Birthday Luke!

For this project you will need:
White cardstock
Green cardstock
Glue
First I searched for Super Mario characters using Google images. 



 I uploaded the ones that I wanted to use into Design Space. Using the simple image option I cleaned up the image.



 I cleaned and saved all the images, 



I then printed out the images using my printer then cut them out on the Explore.



 Next, I used green cardstock to make a 4x6 card, and placed the images on the card where I wanted.  I glued them down.





I found the font Super Mario 256 from the site dafont.com  I downloaded the font to my computer, then used it for the phrase. "Have a Super birthday."  I glued this into the inside of the card.
That's it!

Remember to join my facebook page to see what other project I have been creating.


Go On, Craft On!



No comments: