July's 100 Cricut cartridge Blog Hop.
Sneak peek at Cricut's Close To My Heart Artbooking....
Well I have seen it all over the internet and I have a great friend who works for Close To My Heart and sent me the BRAND new ARTBOOKING Cricut Cartridge, so here are just a FEW things that I have made with it. I will show some new projects everyday next week with it...
You won't want to miss a thing around here next week.
We had so much creating these shirts to wear to a family function.... Mommy and Me and our own little version of our "awkward and unique" personalities.
I used 21 different Cartridges on Bella's shirt (the white one)
I used 23 different cartridges on my shirt (the pink one)
Make sure to visit My Cricut Craft Room's Awkward Family Reunion post on Monday to see how these and the other Family Reunion shirts were made.
Close to My Heart Cricut Artbooking,
Next public event....
If you would love to make a project for our next blog hop
please click to join this facebook group.
Next in today's blog hop is Sandy....
2. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
3. Shelly: http://cardsbyshelly.blogspot.com/
4. Marilyn: http://marilyncricutcards.blogspot.com/
5. Vivi J- Http://vivijdesigns.blogspot.com
6. Felicia: http://sweetcreativemess.blogspot.com/
7. Erica http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
8. Cindy http://inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
9. Luisa http://lepaperstudio.blogspot.com
10. Crafting Blog Events http://craftingblogevents.blogspot.com