Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Scarpbook Saturday October 22, 2011

If you are looking for the Getting Cricky blog hop please scroll down a bit please

Scrapbook Saturday!


Jenny R used Sweethearts for these Layout's.






Shelly Lynn used Paisley Cricut Cartridge.
Her Blog address: http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/ Lezyle used Campin Critters, George & Basic Shapes




 
Her blog is www.  lezlyes.blogspot.com





Heather Sipes created this simple two-paged layout using Life's a Beach. For up-close pictures, go to her blog at http://www.operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/.

   

Suzys Crafts used Forever Young




Pattie used Pack your bags. Her blog is http://blog.sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/




21 comments:

Unknown said...

Im a scrapbooker at heart! Love to see all the layoutS!
kacee

Lucinda said...

Great layouts! Makes me want to scrapbook

Denise Gifford said...

Wonderful layouts!

Good day to be inspired ~ it's coldy and windy today.

Liz said...

love the layouts!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

cema1cema said...

Great Layouts!! I love Saturday's! Christina

Denise Speigle said...

Great pages ladies!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the great ideas ;)

gshrader said...

Love all these layouts! Saturday is definitely
my favorite day on here! Love the pool layout, will
Definitely be scrap lifting this idea!

Amanda said...

Love the layout girls. You all did a wonderful job.

KAT said...

wonderful work gals. thanks for sharing

Suzys Crafts said...

Wonderful job ladies!

Ashley Nicole said...

I am not a scrapbooker but these awesome LOs have given me some inspiration.
Ashley

Dana's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful layouts ladies.

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Connie Layman said...

You know layouts are my favorite. Great job DT!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

sorry so late to comment fantastic layouts ladies!!

Creative Grammie said...

I don't create much scrapbook pages, but I do like your pages here that y'all have created. I thank you for sharing them.

Susan said...

Love the creative unique ideas thanks!

Alisha said...

Love these layout, great ideas I really like the smore camping layout. that is so cute.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

nice layouts ...thanks for sharing

Southern Scrapper said...

I believe Saturday is my favorite day!! I love scrapping...but haven't been able to do much lately due to being out and town and both my lil boys have been sick.

Amanda said...

Scrapbook Saturday is my fave! thanx~prhmangel@gmail.com