Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, October 24, 2011

My IMAGINE-ation Monday October 24, 2011


So last Monday I added the list of what Imagine cartridges work in the E2 and today I planned to have the RGB codes for the new cartridges.... but they have not been added to CCR yet. So as soon as they are I can update that document and share it with you all.

This week for me.... Still not feeling well, but super excited to FINALLY
get to take all of the cards to the kids at St. Jude's Hospital!!!
I am so excited to take all of those card you all have made with me!!!
I cannot thank you all enough. I wish I could share all of the smiles on the kids with you all! I will see if they will allow me to take some pictures but you know with privacy practices I might not be able to.
I feel selfish knowing how you all helps to make these cards and I am the only one to get to enjoy the smiles that these children will give when they see all of these cards! Again I cannot thank you all enough for your help with this project!

No to see what the WONDERFUL design team has made to share with you all today!


Jenny R used Imagine More and A Child's Year for this card.
 
 
 
  Melissa used Imagine More for the red and orange paper.

  
  
 
Samantha used the Imagine Better Together cartridge. Her blog is http://www.samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
 
 




Also don't forget I have a few cartridges on sale for only $20 and ALL stamps are only $10, no coupons needed I already adjusted the prices... only until 8:99pm EST tonight!

ONLY $20 each TODAY!!




 

Only $14 TODAY

ALL Stamps $10!!!
 
 

13 comments:

cema1cema said...

Great cards today!! So creative! Thanks for sharing!! Christina

Unknown said...

great cards! love the witch!!
kacee

Debbie said...

I am so happy that this day has finally arrived for you thanks for all that you do
upnurse at aol dot com

Liz said...

Start feeling better soon! Have a great time with the kids!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute DT projects plus great prices on your store...thanks for sharing all the wonderful news and I hope you feel better soon!

KAT said...

these papers are all made with the 'imagine'? that's awesome. great job girls.

Denise Gifford said...

Have fun with the children ~ I really hope you get to take some pictures.

Love the witch card ~ thanks for sharing.

Denise Gifford

gshrader said...

Such great projects again today! You girls are really making me want an Imagine!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Jen R said...

Fun cards today...I always love to see Imagine inspiration. I hope you start feeling better!

Alisha said...

Great cards everyone, i love them all and love all of the inspiration you give to me. thanks
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Great cards everyone! I feel so inspired! I think I'll head on down to the craft room now! Have a great day!
Lisa
www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

Southern Scrapper said...

that ghost is very cute!!

Amanda said...

Wonderful stuff 2day! thanx~prhmangel@gmail.com