Monday, October 3, 2011

My IMAGINE-ation Monday and this week's events!


I am so sorry this post is going up so late.... My sink with bleach overflowed for a half an hour last night and flooded the first floor and then the finished basement. I am still cleaning up the mess from it. I had great ambitions of thing to post today, very exciting stuff, but it will be posted tomorrow instead.
But for today the Design Team has made some great projects to share with you!

This week Wednesday I will be opening MY craft room at home to you all! I will do a Ustream and show you where I craft. I am excited to share with you! Ustream 9pm EST.

Wednesday during that Ustream I will announce the winner of the Cricut Personal machine contest.
I will be emailing contestants a number and I will draw a number LIVE on Ustream!

Tomorrow I will have 150 more items in the webstore and special order items! I am so excited about this!
I cannot wait to share great prices and more crafty things.



Heather F used the Best Friends cartridge.
Her Blog address is 
http://papercrafteranonymous.com



Samantha used the Cricut Imagine Yummy cartridge.
Her blog is http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/

 

Melissa used Snow Angel Cricut Imagine Cartridge to make this.