Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Friday, October 7, 2011

Festive Friday October 7, 2011


Well the ladies on the Design Team seem ready for Halloween so why not join them!


Samantha used Mini Monsters for her cards today.
Her blog address is www.samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com.
Samantha is one of the newer members of the design team and I think she is doing such a great job! Best of all she is Cricut lover like myself. Great job and keep up the GREAT work!
 


Tammy. A made this.
Her blog address is
http://crazycardcreator.blogspot.com/
Tammy is one of my Original Design team members. She has been under alot of stress but liek many of you crafting is her way to get her frustrations out. Crafting makes her happy and i am happy that her life is settling down and she is on here all the time now.



Pat Holloway used Paper Dolls for Everyday, From My Kitchen and Campin' Critters.
Her Blog address is http://micraftygal.blogspot.com A little note while I am on here. Pat was the first person from facebook that I got to meet in person. I think she is great! She is my resident Nifty Fifty crafter. She loves that cartridge and really shows all of the great content from that cartridge. I still use the paper tote she gave me when I met her, I use it all the time especially when I go paper shopping!




Lucinda used Hello Kitty Greetings.
Her blog address is
www.thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com
Lucinda is also one of my original design team members and is always great! I am so happy to have you!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Man, I get to be the first to say, great projects, you girls are making me start to like Halloween! TFS ....and Erica you are awesome!!

Leah said...

What wonderful projects. I love them all ~ so much inspiration.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Great projects and thanks for sharing about the ladies behind the designs!!
Kristan

ScrappinT said...

Very cute halloween and fall projects

Roni said...

Very Cute projects this week!

Anonymous said...

There are lots of great ideas on this blog and I plan to visit often. Keep up the great work!

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

Great projects ladies!!!! Love them all =0)

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Ha you guys are Awesome!! Way to go DT team!! Getting me motivated! TFS

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Hey Lucinda I tried to go to your blog but your post wasn't up I would really love to see your project!! its so cute!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Great Festive Fridays projects today ladies!

Anonymous said...

Great Projects, fab job everyone!

gshrader said...

Great projects! I love seeing all the holiday crafts! Definitely goingn to check out your blogs! thanks everyone!

Alisha said...

Cute projects, love the campin critters, cant wait to get that cart.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com

Amanda said...

I almost 4got 2 comment on this 4 another chance at winning the count down 2 christmas cart! Love the projects 2day 2! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com