Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Card Creating Tuesday October 18,2011

Welcome to the October 18th edition of Card Creating Tuesday.
When I see today's date I think of my Grandpa, today would have been his 75th Birthday. Happy Birthday Grandpa (Grey-paws) as I called him. I was just being silly one day and gave him the name.... no reason, maybe lack of sleep when I named him. I was happy to spend some time with my Grandma this weekend, and I know today is a hard day for her. I just went ot see her for no reason. I was not feeling well, but went anyway. I will see her again this Saturday to go to Melissa's for a Scensy party. Candles and cute melters... it is going to be an expensive Saturday... Melissa and I are working out a trade for new Cartridges ;) Win, win! I am a very scensory person. I love textures and smells... I LOVE the scents of fall, my current favorite is LEAVES from Bath and Body Works  You can click on that link to see it at Bath and Body Works. They have all of their halloween stuff 75% off, even the candles.... you can even save them for next year :)

        Now on to today's WONDERFUL cards!!!

Madison used the Holiday Cakes Cricut cartridge to create this all occasion card.  Her blog address is



Holly used Birthday Bash to cut the card out, Elegant Edges and Cricut Essentials





Tina from Crafty and Green used Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge to Create this Card.Her Blog address is http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com







Karey used Create a Critter and Wrap It Up Cricut Cartridges. 
Her Blog address is www.creativecraftcorner.com
Courtney used birthday Bash.


Also tonight I am participating in the Getting Cricky Link Up party... I have never done this so we will learn it together :) Friday I will show you my EDIBLE Kit-Kat wrappers that I made with my
K. Andrew Fall-O-Ween stamps!!!
The candy is so cute!!!!... I will give you a sneak peek tomorrow :) I have Halloween treats all weekend long! Two blog hops and Scrapbook Saturday AND Card Creating Sunday! So much going on this week and weekend!!!
I have not done the calendar this week. I have not feeling well so i don't want to put a list out there and not be able to do the things on it.... so until I know I can meet my own expectations on my lsit of things to do... I am going to hold it until I know what I will feel up to doing.... I do know tomorrow's Ustream might be postponed.

I have also added a few new items to the store.....

Best Images of 2008 $32
 






Best Images of 2009 $32







Best Images of 2010 $32








Cake Everyday Sampler $22





Cake Seasonal Sampler $22






Camping Critters $32

 


Very Merry Tags $38






Melissa used Chic and Scary

20 comments:

gshrader said...

Great cards again today! Love that Fall banner!
Thanks for sharing everyone!

Amanda said...

Love the great cards today. :) you all are amazing :)

Susan said...

Love all the fabulous cards and the cartridges can i say fabulous.. The tag one is perfect to get started for all your holiday gifts!!!! totally need that one!! could also make great ornaments with kids photos.. my minds working... lol have a great day and hope your feeling better !! hugs

Unknown said...

love the cards today! great job!
kacee

Denise Gifford said...

wonderful cards today girls
thanks for sharing

KAT said...

great cards girls. ok melissa....how did you get 'chick and scary'??? i'm so jealous girl!

Southern Scrapper said...

I'm not a card maker..Ive made 2 my whole life..and those 2 were made within the past 3 weeks..but these are making me want to take up a new hobby!

Unknown said...

Very cute cards today....Nice to have fond memories of loved ones. Have a nice day with your Granma...enjoy your time together.

Those cartridges are just wonderful....on my wish list all of them!

Alisha said...

Great cards everyone. Great post your store too. I love your store. Easy to shop and super fast delivery. Thanks
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Wonderful cards today ladies! I'm off to visit everyone's blog now!

Rosa said...

So cute Thanks everyone

Jen R said...

A lot of great cards today! Great job ladies.

Denise Speigle said...

As always, I loves to check in everyday to see what's new and what beautiful things have been made.

Josie0602 said...

Such great cards today!!

Tracy

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

DT Team We ROCK, Kat I used Erica's Gypsy that she gave me to BORROW..( She thinks that) Also I did gp to Bingo last night to get grandma out of the house and lol. she makes me laugh when she needs one more number to get Bingo...LOl you guys should hear all the comments it makes me laugh... Hope everyone has a great day!

Liz said...

Day behind but I made it! grandson has been on my computer for two straight days trying to catch up on The Walking Dead LOL. great projects today!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Wonderful card! Luv em! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

cema1cema said...

Great cards today! Christina

Suzys Crafts said...

Cute cute cards!

Marianne said...

Wonderful cards! So much inspiration! ;)