Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Design Team Wednesday August 13, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team Introductions -Bethany

Design Team Wednesday August 13, 2014 with 
My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team Introductions -Bethany




Hi everyone!  I'm Bethany.  I am a 28 year old registered nurse from Pittsburgh, Pa.  My husband and I currently live in the suburbs with our two children and one cat.  I have been crafting for as long as I can remember!  I am very excited to have this opportunity to be a design team member and share projects and ideas with you.  I like to give everything crafty a try but enjoy birthday party decorating and making shirt designs for kids with medical needs.  The following are some of my favorite projects from over the years.











3 comments:

Amy Trietsch said...

Hi! I was wondering if I could purchase the UP wreath? Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Can I purchase the Up wreath??
Amy
Amy201@hotmail.com

Leah said...

I love the UP wreath! I'm having a hard time finding the link to that project. If you could share the link or info on how you did it, that would be so helpful. Thanks!