Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Card Creating Tuesday May 21, 2013 Critter Cards



Today the challenge was to make "Critter cards" 


Well I decided to add my usual twist to it and instead of using a critter I used Create a Critter 2, but I used everything EXCEPT the critter.  My baby is Graduating from Pre-K to go to Kindergarten so this card is for her big day next Friday!!  I used old paper and Best Creation Glitter paper. 
I cut this at 6" and welded two stars to make my own card. Page 50 the from Create a Critter 2. I thought it came out cute for a 5 year old! 

INSIDE




 OUTSIDE




Kathy U. used Cricut Cartridges- CTMH - Art Philosophy &  Create A Critter. For information on how she made this card please visit her blog. http://kathy213-kathyscorner.blogspot.com/




Vivi J used Create a Critter Cricut Cart for this Dinosaur Birthday card.
 To see how she made this project please visit her blog: Vivi J




Faith Abigail used the Dino Play and Imagine More Cricut cartridges to create this fun dinosaur card. For more pictures and details, please visit her blog at Faith Abigail Designs.




580538_Holiday Banner 468 x 60




4 comments:

shelly said...

this is sweet. what girl of any age wouldnt like purple glitter and sparkle ;)

Unknown said...

Purple, glitter and sparkle are her 3 favorite things.... ok Mommy is her favorite thing, but after that Purple, glitter and sparkle ;) Pink is moving up on the list though :)

Unknown said...

Cute! Love the star shape, too. I agree - purple, glitter and sparkle can't be beat!

Dee

cvjac2009 said...

This is so adorable - your little star will love it!!

Vivi J