Sunday, January 15, 2012

Simple Sunday with Geting Cricky with K. Andrew Designs

If you are looking for the Winter & Snow blog hop, please click here


I made this to share today..... I cute the card using the basic shapes that come on the Cricut Imagine. The snow flake was from Winnie the Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge

I made this using Cricut Craft Room and i am more than happy to share my Cricut Craft Room file. It includes my projects from the past 3 days, scroll down to see the others. If you want the files for the past 3 days please email me with the subject January week 2.

I used the Its Valentines NEW stamps set.... so new it is being released NEXT weekend! But you can preorder it here, if you MUST have it.... I just HAD to have it. There is also a companion set, I HEART you! I used those yesterday. If you preorder them both you get the Valentines mini set! She is even offering a special if you order them together!


Just click on the picture to go to pre-order them or see all of the others!



CLICK ON THIS PICTURE TO PRE-ORDER

Here is the cute mini set you get for free with a $25 order!




Make sure that you check out the other projects at Kristal's blog