Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting Cricky "U R SO SWEET" Blog Hop

Getting Cricky Blog Hop


  Here is my project that I made for this hop.
Do 'bear' with me as I am in the process of moving everything to my store and opening on Tuesday!
I already have a class I am using the BRAND NEW K. ANDREW DESIGNS STAMPS sets for Valentine's Day! If you are in the Akron Ohio area I hope to see you soon! If not I will have all of the K. Andrew stamps in my webstore Tuesday. In the meantime please visit here to see all of the new stamps and pre-order them here. They are also on sale on her site AND if you spend $25 or more you get a free stamp set. Don't forget to add it to your cart. Make sure to comment and let her know Erica sent you! Don't forget $1 from EVERY stamp set the are sold goes to a charity. Just one more reason why I LOVE them!

For this Disney project I used the "Winged Things" stamp set.  combined the words to make this say "Let Your Dreams Take Flight." This is a "U R SO SWEET" theme, When I think of Disney and Dreams I think of my little one and how sweet she is when we are at Disney, well she is sweet all of the time, but we share a special bond and our love for Disney, Christmas and Cricut. She loved to help me and be involved in "OUR" favorite things and I can't think of anything sweeter than her when she sees the castle at Disney World, it is just as exciting everytime.




Here is my layout that I made that once I add Bella's picture, it will be SO SWEET!





I used my Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge to make Goofy, I cut him at 4 1/2" I usually cut my characters at 4" but for this 12x12 layout Goofy needed to be a little bit larger.


Don't forget to stop by my webstore on Tuesday and see paper, adhesive, stamps, stickles, liquid pearls, sew easy, crop-a-dile, I-top, die cuts, inks, and almost everything crafty. My prices are at least 10% or more off retail ALL the time!  Book mark my site and be sure to stop by on Tuesday.


I am also giving away a set of K. Andrew Designs stamps called Food for Thought, such a cute set of stamps! 
I am also giving away a Cricut cartridge.... 
 Please comment here to win them and check back here on
Tuesday when I announce the winner.