Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Monday September 29, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team- Pets and Critters



Monday September 29, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team- Pets theme


Pam created this Dog Card using Create a Critter.  
To see how she made it, visit her blog, P.S. I Love You Crafts and Paper Arts.







Tuesday September 30, 2014 with My Cricut Craft Room and Design Team - Critters theme

Bethany created these shirts with heat transfer vinyl using
Live Simply and Create A Critter Cricut cartridges. 


Vicki created a cute animal themed wall hanging using the Create A Critter cartridge.  
To see the details, visit Vicki's Craft Room.



Charlene covered this smash book to use for my new puppy album.  To see details, visit http://craftmutscreations.blogspot.com/




No comments: