Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's All Autumn Ideas Blog Hop....
You will find many WONDERFUL Autumn ideas along this hop today... Enjoy!
I made this super quick card.... I cut the card as a square of 6" Then cut Orange paper at 5.5"
Then the small word print and stripes at 4". Purple and Brown at 3" and the purple and blue owls at 2" THen I added the green which was the back side of scrap. I added some little embellishments and rounded the corners of each paper. Then I added each square in the middle of the one before it. They just over lapped. There are countless Cricut cartridges with a square and you could use any one of them! Happy Crafting. I used DoodleBug papers.
I also inked the edges to make the colors pop and stand out.
Next you will go to Rebecca's Blog
1. Start- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Rebecca http://queenmommiedom.blogspot.com
3. Laurie http://craftysisterscreations.com
4. Sonja http://sugarbeancards.blogspot.com/
5. Trish Carrier http://Ifieverdoit.blogspot.com
6. Jen Goode http://www.100directions.com/
7. Craft Lovers Come Here- http://CraftLoversComeHere.blogspot.com