Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, May 13, 2013

What Can My Mind Design Monday May 13, 2013 - Using 3 frogs in a project




Today's Theme was to use 3 frogs in a project... 
Here is what we made...

I used Create a Critter 2 to make this. My frog was cut at 3" and the phrase was cut to match. 
This is My Mind's Eye Kate and Co. paper.




I used yellow and gold stickles and Daffodil liquid pearls for the detail.


I used White Liquid pearls for the dots. Gold Stickles for the heart and trim.



Just more detailing of the cat tail. 



Here is my cute frog... don't be afraid to use patterned paper for a character! 



Here is what the inside looks like. 




Almost a solid color to write your message on.





Kathy U. used Cricut Cartridges- Home Accents, Create A Critter, Paper Doll Dress Up and Gypsy Wonderings.
For information on how she made this layout please visit her blog.
http://kathy213-kathyscorner.blogspot.com/







Make sure to visit

580538_Holiday Banner 468 x 60




No comments: